Your Well-Being Is Our Top Priority
The welfare of our guests and associates remains a top priority. Rest assured that we have redoubled our existing commitment to clean efforts, and have closely monitored new rules and regulations set out by provincial health authorities. Our enhanced safety measures include:
- One-time use menus
- Hand sanitation stations added in high-traffic areas
- Designated walkways marked with directional arrows
- Plexiglass barriers at the bar and hostess stand
- Reduced capacity and tables spaced out for physical distancing compliance
- Consistent and frequent disinfecting of all high-touch items, including credit/debit card terminals
- Menu items that are now available as individual portions rather than being served share-style
Winterlust Safety Measures
- Masks are required when travelling through the restaurant and outside of the domes. Once seated in the dome, the mask may be removed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up at all entrances and exits of the restaurant leading out to the domes.
- Winterlust reservations are staggered to ensure only one snow globe (or dome) is seated at a time.
- Snow globe reservations are spaced to allow adequate time for cleaning and sanitizing between reservations.
- Throw pillows and blankets will be changed after each reservation, and sanitized prior to each reuse.
- Dome furniture and high touch points will be sanitized thoroughly after each reservation using a disinfecting peroxide spray.
- Servers will be wearing appropriate face coverings at all times.
- Servers will sanitize hands prior to entering domes.
We are committed to your well-being and will continue updating our processes as new recommendations are provided by our health authorities.